SSCA Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is only one sovereign God, eternally existent in three persons-Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious atoning death through His shed blood, in His physical resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe in the necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit because of the sinfulness of human nature.
- We believe that the salvation of man is by the grace of God and that man is justified through faith in the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, and those lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.